The job opportunities listed here are available for immediate staffing upon completion of interview process.
-SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE-
-Repairs and replaces door hardware
-Secures windows and doors and board up any opening due to vandalism
-Install movie screens, tack boards, and marker boards
-Repair and replace windows hardware and nolding
-Repairs, replace ceiling grid and sheetrock walls as required
-Repair and replace furniture, floors, and dumpster steps
GROUNDS CREW LEADER
-Mowing, trimming shrubs and trees, site preparation such shooting grade
-Install and repair fences, playground euqipment
-Saw cuts and maintain sidewalks, drives, and parking lots
-Monitor the progress of General Maintenance Workers
-Applies correct chemicals for fertilizing fields
-Opens and secures building; Set alarm
-Receive and store school custodial supplies
-Dust & Polish furniture, window ledges and horizontal surfaces
-Assist in setting up for events
-Collect, clean and empty trash
-Stock restrooms paperand soap and change light bulbs as needed
-Wash windows on lower level
- OPerate auto scrubbers, buffers, and vacuums
-3 Years driving history
-Clean driving record
-Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations
-Effective skills in keeping a record of miles traveled
-Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey
- Unload and inventor steel
- Testing method and installation proposes of pretention steel fastners (skidmore testting, bolt install & bolt tension
- Knowledge of rigging steel members with crane (proper rigging size, type, and safety configuration
- Assembly fabrication truss frames
- Understanding of safe steel erection practices
-Knowledge of steel erection quality control industry standards
-knowledge of ipad use to access construction documents with Bluebeam software
- Knowledge of rock grading and asphalt paving.
- Experience with hot mix batch and drum operations.
- The ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Experience with mainline paving equipment operations.
- Must be familiar with asphalt equipment and production.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Reliable & dependable
- Neat, clean and professional
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe work environment
- Mop floors and clean equipment to adhere to safety standards.
- Clean and maintain cook ware and utensils.
For all positions associated with Aramark all individuals applying must have a clean background!!!